How to Use Photoshop to bring Magic into the Landscape – Example: Glendalough
Todays image shows a lake about an hour south of Dublin, Ireland. This one was awesome to process in Photoshop, lots of colours and curves! Here is the final result:
and here the original:
To get the image I had to do a lot!
- using levels to make the greens in the foreground ‘healthy’
- using curves to colour sky and water (and grass again haha)
- using layers to apply effects just to certain areas
- using high pass filters to do dodging and burning on the water
- clone stamp some clouds around
I also removed chromatic abberations which I didn’t show in this video. Why? Well the video would have been a little long AND I already made another tutorial earlier, here you go!